Having trouble filing in the form? Read the Sports Day registration FAQs. It is in the last page of the form, and here : HS Sports Day FAQ. Clearly worded and bookmarked, you can click on any question in the PDF and it will link you to the correct answer.
The FAQs answer these questions :
- Can anyone participate?
- $30 for each family? Is there a maximum number of family members that can register?
- Can I register for as many events as I’m interested in?
- How can I indicate my interest?
- How do I make payment?
- How do I know if my payment has been received?
- When is the last day of registration?
- I can’t confirm if I can make it on that day. Do you accept walk-in registrations on that day?
- How do I determine which age group should I register my child for?
- I want to join the relay but I don’t have enough team members, what should I do?
- What is the family race?
- Can I combine with other families and register for the family race?
- Is there an age limit for the family race?
- Something came up and I can’t make it. Can my friend race on my behalf or can I ask for a refund?
- What if it rains? Hails? Haze?
- Will my tickets be refunded in the event of cancellation?
- What time do I need to report for my event?
- ‘Will there be a medical team on standby?
Don’t forget to join our FB event page . The organising team is throwing out good tips and offers like a training session for kids doing the relay, learning to pass the baton etc. Register here for the Homeschool Sports Day .