The Outreach : Decoding Your Child™ for Cyber Safety
Coming up on Nov 3, is Vivian Kwek’s talk for The Outreach. The Outreach is a platform to share what we’ve learnt from our homeschooling journey to parents everywhere. This CyberSafety Seminar is going to be very different from what you’ve heard or experienced.
TOPIC #2 : DECODING YOUR CHILD™ FOR CYBER SAFETY SEMINAR
SPEAKER : Vivian Kwek
VENUE : Qiren Tampines
DATE : Saturday Nov 3, 2018
TIME : 11AM-1PM
TICKET : $30 https://decodingyourchild.com/product/decoding-your-child-for-cyber-safety-workshop/
What is it about?
The 2-hour Decoding Your Child™ for Cyber Safety Seminar is filled with insights on the dangers of the internet and why children are addicted to the internet. More importantly, it will share strategies to empower parents to help their children overcome that addiction. It will include a Question and Answer Session to help parents address their queries and incorporate the ideas and strategies presented in the Seminar to their parenting toolkit.
Who is Vivian Kwek?
Vivian Kwek is a homeschooling mother of three (16, 14 and 6 years old), speaker and writer. She has been researching since 2001 about parenting as well as the physical, psychological and emotional development of children. She is highly passionate about sharing with parents the importance of building strong connections with the children for the well-being and success of the children. She is also the author of the recently published Decoding Your Child.
Who should attend?
All parents whose children access the internet. The dangers of cyberspace is real and easily overlooked. We must do all we can to help our children navigate the internet safely.
What would you get out of it?
After the Seminar, you will
– Understand why children are addicted to the internet
– Know what you can do to address that addiction
– Learn how to keep children safe from dangers online, eg: bullying, grooming, objectionable content etc;
– Learn how to encourage children to share what happens in their cyberworld with you so that they can have a safer cyber experience;
– Have your questions on keeping your children safe on the internet addressed; and
– Create a Cyber Safety Plan for your family.